A fine clean Late 19th / Early 20th Century Antique English Ceremonial Sash forming part of the regalia of The Order of Druids, which Society was inaugurated on the 29th November 1781 at the King's Arms Tavern, Poland Street, London. The body of the sash of cotton woven with red and white stripes upon a blue ground, measuring 15.25 cm. / 6.00 inches in width and 234.00 cm. / 92.00 inches in length with an additional 10.20 cm. / 4.00 inch fringe of silver thread at each end. Appended to this is a silk panel measuring 17.75 cm. / 7.00 inches x 12.75 cm. / 5.00 inches depicting the arms of the order with title and the motto, "Integritas Pro Rupe Nobis" within a border of gold thread, together with the silver and gilt metal jewel of the order bearing upon the obverse the words, "THE ORDER OF DRUIDS", and upon the reverse the name and address of the Maker, viz. George Tutill, Regalia Depot, 83 City Road, London. Year ~ Circa 1900